People who get keloid scars or don't heal well and easily develop infections.
People with skin irritation in the area of application: such as freckles, moles, spots, pimples, skin rash, eczema, rosacea, keloids, warts, melanomas, impetigo, Psoriasis, Urticaria, Chloasma, Skin cancer, protruding navels or burns sunshine in the procedure area.
If you suffer from epilepsy, psychiatric disorders (hypochondria, depression, ect.).
If you generally have allergic reactions to the products used.
After Micropigmentation you cannot do any type of exercise for 3 days.
Sweat causes the coloration of the pigment to degrade.
The eyebrows must be dry and clean.
You should not eat shellfish two or three days before, as it can facilitate the appearance of skin reactions.
Do not drink alcohol or aspirin 24 hours before.
Not exciting drinks like coffee, tea, Coke, 24 hours before.
It is not advisable to perform micropigmentation days before menstruation due to the sensitivity the patient may have.
It is convenient that you have eaten before the session.
During the first week after having undergone a micropigmentation treatment, it is important that you protect yourself as much as possible from UV rays, although it is most recommended that are completely protected from the sun for 3 to 6 weeks to prevent the color from changing.
BEFORE AND AFTER CARE
BEFORE THE PROCEDURE
How do I prepare for my appointment?
• Avoid alcohol and caffeine for at least 24 hours before the procedure.
• Not be under the influence of any illegal drugs, aspirin or ibuprofen (at least 24 hours before the procedure);
• Botox can change the position of your eyebrows, due to this fact, any BOTOX procedure must be done at least 3 (three) weeks before your appointment.
• Discontinue use of vitamin A / retinol products 2 (two) weeks prior to treatment.
• Be sure to tell us about any current allergies, medical conditions, and any prescription medications you are taking BEFORE the semi-permanent brow makeup procedure.
• Do not use makeup, moisturizer, sunscreen, acid, oil, lotion, or skin care products on the day of the procedure. Make sure your skin is free of products.
❌ Wearing makeup can prevent the skin from receiving the best pigment colors for the eyebrows.
❌ It is recommended not to use moisturizer or sunscreen or any type of barrier that can prevent the pigment from penetrating the skin. Please keep the skin natural.
FOR YOUR COMFORT
• Be sure to shower before your appointment. The eyebrows should not get wet for 3 days after the procedure.
• Eat something before your appointment
• Use the bathroom before the procedure.
• You may want to wear comfortable, non-restrictive clothing.
• If you wear contact lenses, try not to wear them on the day of the Microblading procedure.
• Bring a hair band, elastic or curly, to tie your hair back.
• Feel free to bring your own music to listen to or we can set up a station or playlist on Spotify.
What to expect
• We will discuss your expectations and ideas about the result of your brows.
• We will agree on what shape and shade of eyebrows will best suit the shape of your face.
• We will do the design so that you have a basic idea of the final shape.
• When we are done with the shape, we will discuss the "correct pigment" for your skin type.
• An eyebrow mapping will be completed; At that time, marks will be placed on the eyebrows to show symmetry and where we should correct, add or remove existing eyebrows;
• Then, we will proceed to microblading and / or micropigmentation.
• Finally, we will discuss aftercare and schedule a return appointment for touch-up.
AFTER THE PROCEDURE
During the healing process you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
❌Don't wet your eyebrows, not gym, for 3 days.
❌Don't eat shrimp or pork for a week to avoid allergies
📌You may experience the following symptoms for the first few days:
- Inflammation and mild Redness.
- Itching in and around the treatment area.
- Dry and scaly skin (due to the formation of scabs).
- These symptoms are a normal part of the healing process.
-The color of the super dark eyebrow
Daily care to follow for 1 week:
Apply antibiotic cream 3 times a day
–Wash your hands before applying the product, to avoid cross contamination.
Throughout the day you need to properly clean the tattooed area with purified water, or more times if necessary.
-Don't wash your face for 3 days.
-Remove the hair from the eyebrows to avoid the possibility of infection.
- Itchy skin is normal. DO NOT SCRATCH, STRIP, OR SCRUB the eyebrows as the color may heal unevenly and you may be at risk of infection, which in turn could lead to scarring. Allow the color to flake off naturally.
Makeup should not be applied in the vicinity of your procedure during this time.
AVOID FOR 2 WEEKS
- Do not expose your procedure to direct sun, (the need to minimize sun exposure)
_Tanning treatments, acuzzis, saunas, salt water, chlorinated pools and direct shower.
- Do not apply dyes, waxes, peels, electrolysis, or laser hair removal treatments near the procedure region.
- Do not undergo any beauty skin care treatment for at least 14 days after applying your procedure.